Sunday, September 8, 2019

September 8, 2019

All things cedar city, especially - archery and tubing and ski lift and trampoline and rock climbing and zip line. Kids swimming in a hotel pool. Lunch at Hamburger Patty’s in Parowan. (I like me some English chips.) When a song comes on that Cam knows and she breaks into singing with a few dance moves. Watching Ry and Cam back at soccer. Serendipitous hike to almost Clayton peak with Sariah and Lorien - new trail with some amazing views. Chinese place in Richfield for dinner with my parents and sisters. Cam coming on the drive to Richfield with me. Chubbys. Nickelcade with C S K T (especially Ms Pac-Man and Raman Rabid game and guitar Hero. Photo booth. Rylie cutting the watermelon because I don’t like to (and it’s delicious). Darren and Sadie almost through the Harry Potter movies.  Making captions with Kenz for this picture:






No comments:

Post a Comment