Monday, September 2, 2019

September 2, 2019

We just had a great time running away to Cedar City and playing in Brianhead.  It was short but way fun!

Highlights:
  • Swimming in the hotel pool.
  • Ski lift.  Cool view that the ski lift took us to.
  • Trampolines.
  • Rock climbing wall.  Wearing the awkward harness for rock climbing.  :)
  • Zip line - even though it was "mini".
  • Archery.  "We may not win the Hunger Games but we might have a shot at a hamburger eating contest." - Kenzie
  • Tubing.  "At least I didn’t have to have the shovel." - Kenzie (Have the shovel guy push you on the tubes.) "At least I didn’t have to have the arm guard (at archery)." - me responding to Kenzie.  :)
  • The discussion that shower farts smell way worse than normal farts.
I think our favorite was - surprisingly - archery.  Fun, I know.












No comments:

Post a Comment