Saturday, September 21, 2019

September 21, 2019

Awesome road trip to Bryce Canyon with D. We saw my parents Friday night and then headed to BC Saturday morning. I have had my eye on the Peekaboo Loop trail as I have never hiked it before. We decided to add the Navajo Loop on to it for a bit of a figure eight. Fun, I know. I mean I don’t think I’ve ever hiked a figure eight before. The Peekaboo trail was awesome! The views were so great and it really got you walking amid the hoodoos. The clouds were cool in the morning and the sky was blue for some added beauty. We went left around the Peekaboo Loop and then right to go up the two bridges part of Navajo Loop. We ate lunch on the rim at Sunset Point. Then back down Navajo and back to Bryce Point. Fabulous! We pretty much called it Bryce Canyon’s version of rim to rim to rim. :). We hit the road again and headed home while listening to some Kenny Rogers radio. Dinner at Lisa’s Cafe in Nephi and home 27 hours after we left. Don’t forget Darren hiding and saying Peekaboo. :) Plus all the Asian grandparents that I’m wondering if they actually made it out of the hoodoos.















No comments:

Post a Comment