Tuesday, July 9, 2024

July 9, 2024

Morning hike to Bullhead Lake. This trail must have been labeled a silver trail as we saw lots of senior citizens hiking this one. But it was a good one. We passed Fishercap Lake and Red Rock Falls. Bullhead Lake made it on my favorite lakes list. It was just what I think of when I dream of a lake to hike to. So pretty and the reflection was amazing. We also saw a ptarmigan which adds to our cool birds list with the osprey and bald eagle.

We took a small detour to see the Two Medicine section of Glacier. Remind me next time that I might think I want to see Two Medicine but I don’t really. I’m pretty sure last time I went I said I didn’t need to go back. But we saw one more moose that said goodbye and to come back to Glacier soon. Dinner was at Mackenzie River pizza in Helena. Mmm. Quite a bit better than our lunch at a run down restaurant in East Glacier. 




No comments:

Post a Comment