Sunday, October 15, 2023

October 15, 2023

It was a good weekend. Friday I thought - I sure live in a beautiful place. Fall mountains that are red and yellow plus snow capped that I can see from my house. (Also on Friday - the fish birthday party.)

Saturday had such beautiful early morning clouds on my run and then the pink sunrise topped things off. The eclipse was cool as well. 
 
Sunday had the primary program which is always a good sacrament meeting. Then we had such a great Sunday school lesson I got to lead on Philippians and Colossians. I really like talking about Jesus and learning with others how to improve just a little. Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 
 
Birthday dinner in South Jordan with breakfast was so delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment