Saturday, June 18, 2022

June 18, 2022

I have been wanting to camp inside Bryce Canyon National Park so 6 months ago I got some reservations.  

It was great to be able to walk to the rim - which is where we spent a lot of time.  It was also great to have sunrise and sunset in the park. We enjoyed one sunset at Sunrise Point and one at Inspiration Point.  Plus sunrise on Friday was extra magical.  

My initial plan involved lots of hiking but since my knee is messed up, it wasn't mostly rim walking.  But Darren did get to hike Fairyland Loop.

While it was not the trip I had initially planned or imagined, it turned out just fine. It was so enjoyable, we spent time at parts of Bryce that we haven't spent much time at.  I would definitely do this again. 








No comments:

Post a Comment