Saturday, June 11, 2022

June 11, 2022

Granite Flat camping - good times. Made it up early enough to spend some time just relaxing. Hammocks we’re wonderful. D and I took a hike in the afternoon. Mill Canyon lollipop with a spur to “Pond Meadow” that Darren showed me. It was a great spot. There’s so much green - I love it! Also , there’s so many people - I do not love it! Back to camp for the kids to come join us. K, T, R, C, S plus the dogs came for some dinner and games. It was awesome all hanging out in nature. So awesome that the mosquitoes joined us. Which is why we played games in the trailer. Also - there is pollen everywhere. It’s like our campsite is yellow.

Day 2 - I went down for work and Darren went up to hike. He hiked Silver Glance and beyond with Baylie. Saturday evening we took dinner back up to the campsite for a few more hours in nature. Fabulous evening eating Costa Vida and hammocking. Then we packed up and came home. My knee is not being nice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment