Saturday, October 24, 2020

October 24, 2020

Comedy and hiking for a road trip down south? Yes yes and yes! Darren and I hiked and laughed and hiked some more. If was fabulous. Our road trip also included some country music and hwy 89 with small towns which I love.

Brian Regan was hilarious! Darren got me tickets last Christmas and it was finally covid rescheduled at Tuacahn. He was so funny! Not funny - all the people that agreed to wear masks in the venue only to not wear their mask in the venue. Arg.

The two hikes we did we destination hikes with some serious drop offs at the end. Snow canyon overlook and Cable Mountain were great. Zion was looking so nice on Saturday. Thanks to the random people at Cable Mountain that we had been chatting with that pointed out we were on quite the precipice and snapped a picture. Now I’m terrified that I may have fallen to my death. 




No comments:

Post a Comment