Monday, March 25, 2019

March 25, 2019

From Mason's email:

Heyyyy! How is everyone doing this fantastic week? As for us, we're doing really well! This week was a great week!

We had MLC with Brother Donaldson and he taught us some awesome things that blew my mind! Here's a little tidbit, "The word in Latin for revelation is Revelo - re is back and velo is veil. Revelation literally means pulling back the veil." When we receive revelation, it's straight from heaven.

We also learned a lot about prayer. In my studies this week, I studied Enos. I spent about a whole hour just studying the first 10 verses. You can find so many things to do that will enhance your prayers and I would highly encourage everyone to study Enos 1:1-10 and see all the things you can learn about prayer.
 
(Zone Pday)

 (Elder Nelson and Mason)

No comments:

Post a Comment