Monday, March 11, 2019

March 11, 2019

Another awesome story that I've already shared with my parents so sorry mom and dad! But we were on splits with the assistants and Elder Ridgwell and I were biking and there was a girl getting the mail. So we stopped her and told her to get her parents so she went inside and her mom peeks her head out the door and just says something like "we already know Jesus, thank you though!" Well we just kept talking about how she came to have so much faith and somehow ended up on her doorstep talking to her. We shared the scripture in Matthew about how they draw near to me with their lips but their hearts are far from me and she said "no way! My husband and I were talking about that just last night and how there's so much confusion in the world! We shared in Amos 8 about the apostasy and then in acts 3 about the restitution of all things and said, we have the restored church of Jesus christ. She accepted a book of Mormon and it was an awesome lesson! She wants us to come back on Tuesday and teach her family of 8. 6 kids and her and her husband. It was an awesome miracle!

(With Elder Turner and Thrasher and Ridgwell)

(At Central Valley High - Mason on the far right)

No comments:

Post a Comment