Sunday, January 6, 2019

January 6, 2019

Good stuff and good pics this week:

~Awesomely lame but just like I like it New Year’s Eve with the kids - games and movies and just being together. ~Seeing a big horn sheep. ~Seeing Pine Hollow second meadow in snow with blue skies. ~Mr Rogers movie - he was a good guy. ~Temple Wednesday - I really like the ladies I work with. ~Not feeling so jealous of someone when I saw them in the temple. ~15 months for M Dawg.  ~K and T visit. ~Darren’s laugh.  ~Darren in general.  ~Baylie in the snow - snowshoeing with Darren.  ~Lunch with Kelly and Steph.  ~Taking Sadie and friends to the movie and enjoying Fantastic Beasts 2 with Sadie loving the movie. ~Lorien really liking her new gloves I got her for a late Christmas present. ~Coach B’s Pizza for lunch in Gunnison with Kenz and my parents. ~My dad being funny. ~The phone call with my dad made me laugh where he’s asking about a smart watch for my mom - and she’s trying to tell him “fit bit” and he can’t quite understand.  ~Come Follow Me this morning before church with the kids. 



No comments:

Post a Comment