Monday, January 21, 2019

January 21, 2019

From Mason's email:

Hey hey hey! Another week has flown by and is now in the books. It's crazy how fast time flies on the mission. It's way too fast! It's been another good week though, full of crazy experiences, good food, and cold weather.

Let's start off with the good food. I had the best fried chicken I've ever had the other day. It's from gus's world famous fried chicken which was amazing. Then I also had one of the best burgers I've ever had at a place called BJs. Food is so good here! It's not good, cause I don't wanna stop eating. 😂

A crazy experience we had is were were in a sketchy part of little rock, like we're talking the hood. And we had a guy who walked up to us and said "sup brothas!" So we started talking to him and he said he's a Christian rapper. I didn't know that was a thing but then he said his name was "Test Of Faith." Then he out of nowhere started rapping about how test of faith is his name and preaching the word of God is the game. 😂😂😂 It was just really funny and I love experiences like that. They make the mission fun.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment