Thursday, July 5, 2018

July 5, 2018

I'm in the Tetons for my birthday!  Awesome birthday hike #1 to Taggart and Bradley Lakes.  Bridge to cross a raging river, yellow flowers, mountain lakes, deer, looming majestic mountains, rain, I double love all those things and they were on this hike.  And then a million mosquitoes wished me a happy birthday - didn't ask for that present but you can't refuse a gift.  :)  I named a part of the hike mosquito alley because there were soooo many mosquitoes and when you would walk and swing your arms they would bounce off you.

Then it was McPhail's burgers in Jackson Hole for a perfect after hike dinner.  The burger was good and the fries delicious!  Plus the World Cup was on and country music was playing.  Yeeha!  It was a perfect 2 days before my birthday dinner and atmosphere.

Our little cabin is so cute and cozy.  Watching the sun set off the balcony was a great ending to a great day.

Also, I'm old because I enjoyed the drive to the Tetons and the drive over Teton Pass to our cabin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment