Monday, July 30, 2018

July 30, 2018

Got to read Mason's email right before heading to camp.  I love hearing from that boy.  And he misses his music.  "The highlight of my week was definitely on Saturday.  So in Memphis there's the Fed Ex Forum which is the stadium for the Memphis Grizzlies (NBA team) and every year, there's a giant service project that they hold there.  The service was where they had a bunch of tables and we packed meals for elderly people who are in poverty.  It was really good and we were able to pack 500,000 meals on Saturday.  The reason it was the highlight for me was 1.  Because I love service, 2. There were like 20 other missionaries there so I got to see Elder Andersen and Elder Seastrand, and 3.  Because they played music so it was a tender mercy to be able to hear actual music ha ha.  But it was good to see all the missionaries and I had a good time serving!"

(Elder Andersen with Elder Draper)

No comments:

Post a Comment