Friday, October 9, 2015

October 9, 2015

The most fantastic day - the entire day!  The temple was awesome and beautiful and the feeling in the sealing room was fantastic.  The stained glass flowers and the flower pattern on the floor was so pretty.  Hanging with Kenz while she gets ready and is just smiling.  The look of Tanner and Kenz together was so happy.

The reception was so much fun!  I did not want it to end.  I could stayed another two hours.  I got to see my aunt April!  That was a tender mercy.  I had hoped, really hoped she would come.  At the end I got to hang out with T, Pats, Steph, and Jenn for a bit.  I sure like those friends of mine.

Tami was amazing and the waffle bar food was fantastic.  Like delicious fantastic.  (And kind of famous now.) Kelly and Kacee were beyond wonderful.  I didn't have to worry about a thing.  My text to the three of them, "My dear, dear friends.  I wish I could share the awesome feeling I had all day thanks to you guys.  It was the most wonderful time because of you guys taking my stress and owrry.  I am beyond blessed to have friends like you and hope to be able to somehow show you a portion of the kindness you have shown me through this adventure."  They made it so I could just soak it all in and have such a fantastic day.

And the weather!  Another fantastic part.  Mid 70s and just wonderful.  The Heaps' backyard was so great - the most wonderful place for a reception.  It was beautiful and the mountains were so pretty in the background.

Also, don't forget the cute little temple lady that talked about the glow over Tanner and Kenzie and then told Kenzie how awesome and simple she is and how she wishes every bride that comes in could have the feeling she felt coming from Kenz.  She also mentioned how confident in herself Kenz was and how she loved Kenzie's glow. Such a sweet lady.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment