Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October 7, 2015

Camrie was the happiest birthday girl.  She had  smile on her face the entire day.  Lucky me got to take her to lunch at her favorite spot - Spaghetti Factory.  Then we came home to an empty house and watched Cinderella that she got for her birthday.  It was an awesome time spent with an awesome girl.  Last minute decision to take her and some friends to Uswirl was a fabulous decision.  Her friends were able to hang out with her while I went to Mason's soccer game.  (Cam didn't mind my leaving at all - allows her and her friends to have free reign.  :))  He played some wing defense the second half (after playing his usual center defense the first half) and I had a great time watching him in that position.  It's been awhile since he's played that and it was fun to watch.  Too bad the kid won't talk about the game at all after  it's over.  Maybe it's my over analyzing.  That happens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment