Saturday, May 11, 2024

May 11, 2024

Got to visit Capitol Reef today with Darren. I feel like this place was made for me to have these last few years and going forward. I get there and the endorphins start flowing and I just smile as I think of my mom and dad.

We went on a hard hike today. We hiked from Cohab Canyon to Cassidy arch and back on the Frying Pan trail. This trail has some of my very favorite views of Capitol Reef. 

I was brilliant today as we stopped at the Gifford House and grabbed a pie before our hike. We put it in Darren’s backpack and then ate it at Cassidy Arch before heading back. Very brilliant indeed and totally delicious. 

Also, the Maverick in Richfield has the best vitamin water drink I’ve tasted. So refreshing. And their breakfast burritos are quite tasty. 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment