Friday, February 2, 2024

February 2, 2024

Today was just such a good day! We celebrating Jessie and Harley going through the temple and getting sealed.

9am endowment session with a 12:00 sealing in the St. George temple. In between those two some kind temple workers gave us a tour of the temple. It was really cool and so beautiful! The art was so pretty as was looking down the staircase from 5 floors up. My mom and dad were constantly on my mind today as it was Groundhog Day (which they loved) and they were married in the St George temple. My great grandma and grandpa (my mom’s mom’s mom and dad) were also sealed there. It was a tender day filled with so much good. 

The sealing was the shortest ceremony in the history of ceremonies which was awesome because the promises were front and center with nothing else to distract from them.

After that we all headed to Los Tapatios for a delicious Mexican lunch. I would definitely eat there again. Then Darren and I waited out the big rain to walk on dirt in a drizzle. Snow Canyon White Rocks Trail was awesome in the rain with water flowing down the white rock and it had some cool views. I loved it.

We spent the evening chatting with everyone in Beaver Dam and playing cards. A great day spent with family. I’m always thankful to add good memories with family. And Josh mentioned how he kept thinking he saw my mom in the temple today. Makes sense to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment