Thursday, November 23, 2023

November 23, 2023

Great birthday trip and now home for Thanksgiving dinner in South Jordan with all my kids.

Things I really enjoyed about our trip:

Lathrop Trail. This trail was so enjoyable to me. I loved the views and seeing the land of canyons. The echo at the amphitheater was cool as was the diving board rock Darren made it out to. Seeing 4 people on a cool trail in a National park is awesome. 
Stopping in Arches. Unnamed arch I named Birthday Arch that Darren took me to was cool. I didn’t make it into the arch but Darren did. The area it is in with the red rocks and other arches is really pretty. 
Sunset in the windows area. Turret Arch always looks great at sunset. Darren’s timelapse that includes two Asian men was pretty entertaining. 
Ray’s Tavern French fries in Green River were amazing. The next time I’m ordering me my own plate. 
Canyon Co Pizza for birthday dinner at the hotel was a great way to end the birthday day. 
I told Darren I was thankful I could be his plus one for his birthday getaway. While we both agreed we like green hiking, it’s pretty cool to get to hike in the desert in November in regular hiking shoes. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment