Saturday, August 26, 2023

August 26, 2023

D and I visited my parents last night and then today had a day trip to Bryce Canyon with Main and Rachael. Such a great time in Bryce. The hoodoos were looking extra awesome today. We hiked Navajo Loop which is iconic for a reason - it’s an amazing hike with such coolness packed in a mile and a half. The trees smelled like butterscotch and Thor’s Hammer was still standing tall. Wall Street was cool and the tall tall tree is still tall. After our hike (where we said hi to people from Germany, Iowa, and San Francisco) we had a picnic at Sunset Point. I love me a National Park picnic. After that we stopped at some viewpoints. Inspiration Point (including the upper one where we found butt cheek tree) and Bryce Point (where we spotted peekaboos -aka windows). On our viewpoint journey Mason was heard to say “Sharpay taught me that bigger is better.” Mason cracks me up - especially when he quotes High School Musical. Great time in Bryce. And I loved taking time to do things we usually don’t do like enjoy viewpoints and hike the short trail. Jaw dropped. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment