Sunday, March 19, 2023

March 19, 2023

Half Marathon weekend in Moab. Good times - me, Darren, Kenzie, Tanner. We watched some March Madness, played a round of 5 crowns, some ran a long race (cool course running next to the Colorado river with red rock), some played golf, we had a lame burger at Moab Brewery (which was very disappointing since post race called for a burger), went to a bookstore, spent a little time at Arches, had delicious Chinese food at the Moab Food Truck Park, grabbed some Wendy’s Frostys at Frosty o’clock, and hit Island in the Sky on the way home. Lots of laughs and sore muscles and good times.

I’m glad Kenz asked me to run this race with her. Training was good for me, it definitely pushed me, Darren was awesome supportive, Kenz was encouraging, and now I can check off 13.1. And in Moab. 
 









 


No comments:

Post a Comment