Tuesday, January 31, 2023

January 31, 2023

January recap with me:

Did some running - more than I’ve ever done before. 
Worked at the library and didn’t mind going to work. 
Watched my kids laugh together and smiled myself. 
Spent too much on groceries and still didn’t have much for dinner. But ate amazing grapefruits grown by my father-in-law and delicious hashbrowns from The Original Pancake House. 
Wore sweatshirts as often as possible. 
Watched The Chosen. Wished there were more good movies to see in the theater. A Man Called Otto was an alright choice. 
Read a book or two but enjoyed The Book of Mormon best of all. 
Connected with a few people on BeReal. 
Saw some family. Had lunch with my parents in Richfield plus the hang out with my sisters-in-law and my mother-in-law in Beaver Dam. 
Snowshoed in the deepest powder I’ve ever been in. Only got out two other times in the snow. 
Printed my journal from 2022. 
Hung out with Baylie walking, at the park, running, and at home.







No comments:

Post a Comment