Tuesday, November 22, 2022

November 22, 2022

Happy Darren’s birthday! We spent the day exploring Zion’s West Rim trail.  We started the day meeting some folk from Arkansas. Then shuttle to The Grotto stop.  This was a fabulous hike! We left the crowds at Scout Lookout and continued on another 2 miles for some really cool views. We ran into some snow and ice and I can’t believe I took my spikes out of my backpack. I turned back after a bit while D continued on about a mile more while I enjoyed soaking in the Zion views. We are a late lunch with a cool view of Angel’s Landing and The Great White Throne. We also caught a glimpse of Walter's Wiggles from a distance. Hiking down we saw 3 condors soaring. It was super cool watching them. I loved seeing them. Dinner was Sizzler in Cedar City followed by hotel relaxing with delicious hot chocolate. That was a good day. Hard to tell whose birthday it was as I loved the entire day that Darren picked. 






No comments:

Post a Comment