Sunday, September 6, 2020

September 6, 2020

Road trip to Logan.  My thoughts:

Watching lame shows in hotel rooms is the best. 
I’m pretty sure Cam could be a world traveler. She is so organized and never forgets anything. 
Darren - “Hey girls. I didn’t even pack my hiking shoes.  That’s love.”
Only needed about 10 minutes at the art museum. But way cool wooden shoe music display. 
Mountain man sculpture was hardest to find but was the best.
Utah state has good grass. 
Also good ice cream. 
I loved our game of bocce ball on campus. And playing oogla frisbee ball thing. Way fun!
Bear Lake was 90 minutes well spent. “ This looks like somewhere sting rays might be.” - Rylie
When we texted Kenz about Bear Lake - “ Did you get shakes? Or just covid?“ :)
Fredrico’s pizza was pretty much the 3 stars yelp said. 
Hotel pool for the win. 



No comments:

Post a Comment