Thursday, August 13, 2020

August 13, 2020

My summer hiking has not included waterfalls - until today. Lorien and I hiked to Stewart Falls where we enjoyed the spray and putting our feet in the water until they hurt - which was about 7 seconds. We somehow had the waterfall to ourselves while we were there. When we headed back we passed about 30 people so great timing for us.  Funny part was when Lorien needed to distract a guy from me going potty and she said randomly, “Where are you headed?” As he is almost to the end of the trail. 

Had such a great time this evening seeing some of the Draper family. It has been so long since we’ve seen most of them. Torsells were there and I loved drawing with Brynnlee. Becca texted after we left that Brynn is excited for me to come back on Saturday. I do like being an aunt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment