Monday, August 26, 2019

August 26, 2019

From Mason's email:

Being a missionary really is the best! We got transfer news and I will be getting transferred my last 6 weeks to Searcy, Arkansas. It'll be fun because that was the first zone I was ever in! I'm excited to see what happens for the next 6 weeks!

This week was such a good week. The highlight was definitely on Friday, we had a meeting with all the leadership in the mission and Elder Martino from the seventy came and taught us so much! He is really high energy and it caught me off guard a little. But it was such a spiritual meeting. After it ended he said it was one of the best MLCs he's been to, and I can definitely second that. We learned so much and it was a real testimony builder for me. It was really cool because I went into he meeting with a couple questions, but I didn't tell anyone the questions. Well, my questions were all answered during the meeting and it just goes to show that The Lord really inspires those who he calls. 



No comments:

Post a Comment