Monday, July 1, 2019

July 1, 2019

From Mason's email:

So you're probably wondering about the title of this email. We were on exchanges with the Spanish elders and I was up in Memphis. We had an awesome day and just taught a super spiritual lesson and Elder Dominguez says "you need to try taqueria express!" So Elder Dominguez is from Mexico and is one of the only missionaries in the zone who loves soccer so I love him and we're good friends. So I figured I could trust him right? So we went to the restaurant for dinner and he orders in Spanish so I have no idea what he got. I ordered just a normal steak burrito and we sit down. We'll he gets his food and he has three tacos with this "mystery meat" on it. I ask him what it is and he said cow tongue and is now convinced I had to try it "for the experience." So I ate cow tongue this week and the taste wasn't bad but the texture was nasty. 😂 Moral of the story, don't eat cow tongue!

But this week has just been full of awesome lessons and awesome people! Not much else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment