Monday, May 20, 2019

May 20, 2019

From Mason's email:

I was able to go on exchanges this week with my good friend Elder Broadbent this past week too so it was fun to work with him again. He's getting to the end of the road as a missionary but it'll be weird seeing him in Lehi too (that's where he's from as well.) We were able to give a blessing to a deaf lady so that was a super cool experience... For those of you who don't know, I'm learning sign language for a missionary in our district so that has been really fun to learn. All of my friends speaking foreign languages now can't rub it in because I have learned 3 languages now! English, ASL, and southern!

Other than that, it's been a pretty normal week, we've been teaching a lot of people about prayer and the Godhead and how God and Jesus Christ are different. Then we teach them who to pray to and how to pray and everyone notices a big difference. As my mom says, "Thank you Joseph Smith!" I am so grateful for the gospel and the peace it brings in my life and know it can do that same for yall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment