Monday, April 29, 2019

April 29, 2019

From Mason's email:

Hey yall! It's been another good week! And the start of a new transfer! So first things first, Elder Cluff is a stud! I already love him and we're having a good time. He's also such a good teacher. He could school me in a Bible bash, that's for sure! Good thing we don't Bible bash right?

Bailey came to church again and we had an awesome lesson! In church they talked about the Plan of Salvation but went super deep and in depth and he had tons of questions and was really confused. So after church we had a lesson with him and went over the plan of salvation. We were able to answer his questions and after we finished he said "I don't see why I would want to turn back now, I wanna keep moving forward and eventually be baptized." So that was a huge miracle and we're really excited for him!

(Old comp Elder Nelson and new comp Elder Cluff)


(Elder Broadbent, Mason, Elder Nelson and Elder ?)

No comments:

Post a Comment