Monday, December 24, 2018

December 24, 2018

Finished the Book of Mormon challenge from president Nelson in October. Awesome. I loved this challenge. It reminded me that our Savior is just and merciful.

Email from Mason -

This week was basically only raking leaves and teaching lessons. Which I guess are kinda some of the best parts of missionary work so I can't complain. We raked so many leaves though. For those of you who don't know, there are on average about 97 trees per backyard here in Arkansas. If you do the math, that equals a lot of leaves. And guess who are crazy enough to offer to rake them? That's right, the missionaries! So we raked about 3 tons of leaves and had a good time doing it. 

This week, my invitation would just be to remember Christ more in your lives. Being as it is Christmas, it is the perfect time to do so. We are to "always remember him" so I would challenge everyone to try to do that this Christmas week.



No comments:

Post a Comment