Friday, April 27, 2018

April 27, 2018

I've been wanting to check Angels Landing off the list for awhile now but knew I'd need someone to push and encourage me through the chain section.  Patty was just the person for the job.  Especially since she invited me to go to Zion with her and set up arrangements for us.  :). Well I checked it off and definitely needed the encouragement as I almost turned around a couple of times.

We took the first shuttle bus into the canyon at 7am and were done hiking at 10:30 so we decided to check out The Narrows.  Well the water wasn't freezing so we hiked up about 90 minutes before turning around.  When in Rome - er Zion - do as the Zioners.

What a great day in Zion.  I was reminded how beautiful that place is.  Red rock and green trees and views for miles.  Sigh.  I love that I live only 5 hours from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment