Sunday, December 3, 2017

December 3, 2017

I went to Young Women (camp director me) and they asked everyone to share a time this week we felt the Spirit and I thought about my week and how it was long (there was puking here) but oh so good.  I felt the Spirit taking care of the kids when they were sick, when I did Family History and found some names for the temple, when I went to the temple and id initiatory, when I went to the temple again on Saturday and did a session, when I read Mason's emails, when I was in the mountains on a hike, chatting with my friends about gospel things, reading scriptures, getting the text from Sister Rasmussen, when I watch the Light the World videos, when I try and do a little something for Light the World, etc.  Needless to say it ended up being a great week.

The First Presidency Christmas Devotional just topped things off.  It was great.  And the first song - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment