Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 19, 2016

Rylie finished her soccer season tonight and it has made me think about this fall season.  A couple of thoughts:
1.  I really miss watching Mason play.  He was such a solid player and I loved watching him play defense.
2.  Cam and I were totally gypped out of her season.  That knee injury was no fun and I would have liked to see her soccer smile this fall.  She loves playing soccer and has really looked forward to it.  However she handled it great - better than me.  :)
3.  Sadie has been fun to watch this season.  She's not the fastest or strangest but she gets in there and hustles and is consistently in the right spot and gives great passes.  She has had a lot of assists this season.  I have a lot to learn from her about sports and life.
4.  It has been fun to watch Rylie's season evolve.  I was frustrated with her playing time at the very first of the season but by the end of the season she was playing the entire game rotating between left defender and middle defender.  Way fun to watch her play all game.

No comments:

Post a Comment