Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11, 2012

I saw this post and it inspired me to make a list of my favorite talks.  I have really enjoyed listening to talks while running these past 3 or 4 months.  Here's some good ones to start with.  Hopefully I can add a lot more as the years go by.

Elder Holland -The Laborers in the Vineyard (April Conference 2012)

Elder Wirthlin - One Step after Another (October Conference 2001)

President Uchtdorf - Forget Me Not (October Conference 2011)

Brad Wilcox - His Grace is Sufficient (BYU Speech July 2011)

Howard W Hunter - Fear Not Little Flock (BYU Speech March 1989)

Elder Holland - Israel, Israel, God Is Calling (CES Fireside 2012)

Elder Holland - An High Priest of Good Things to Come (October Conference 1999)

Still trying to figure out what post goes on what blog.  It can be so tricky having 2 blogs.  :)  I think I'll post this one on both.


No comments:

Post a Comment