Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012


D's doctorate graduation was today in Logan.  That's right, I am married to a Dr.  (And I got no good pictures of the actual graduation so this picture will have to do.)

I'll be honest, it's a little intimidating that while he seems to be getting smarter I seem to be getting less smart.  Unless of course we are discussing Disney or calendar schedules - cause I am all over those 2 topics. 

I am way proud of D and glad we could go support him in walking the walk and in being there through the journey.  We have a pretty cool family (all the kids and both sets of parents) that all drove to Logan and sat through a lot of names being read until finally it was, "Darren Edgar Draper - Ed D." (or something like that). 

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS Darren!! Angee you are pretty smart...I think all his smarts has worn off on you too ;) YOU DO HAVE AN AMAZING FAMILY!!!

    ReplyDelete